Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Houston Bridal Extravaganza 2013!!!!

 
The Houston Bridal Extravaganza is one of the largest bridal shows in the country.
 
Debra from Belle Rose Maison has done this show several years now and I was so lucky to help her this year. I have attended the bridal show twice before- once for when I was getting married and the second time for school. This was my first time as a vendor! We had booth 122 and our theme was an elegant garden setting. Debra even custom made a chandelier for our sweetheart table! I think the show was a success and we handed out over 2,000 cards to brides in just 2 days! This is our booth design- What do you think?
Sweet heart table...
 
Birdcage Cake
A romantic little garden
 
The Bridal Extravaganza was an awesome experience and I can't wait til next year!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This whole setting is looking really superb dear and I am very happy that you shared it here with us. I am also planning to get married at best NYC wedding venues and will definitely opt for some theme like this. I cannot plan all this myself. So can you suggest me some reputed planner?

    ReplyDelete