Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Beautiful Belle



I started working for Debra at Belle Rose Maison in October. In this short time I have seen many gorgeous events at this venue. Being apart of the events at Belle Rose Maison has been an amazing experience and one of the best opportunities in my career. I recently became the resident coordinator/planner and I'm so excited for what this position has in store for me in the upcoming wedding season.

The calm before the event begins...
 
Tables set and ready to go.
 
 
As if the Belle Rose was not enough there is yet another lovely lady on the property. Meet La Maison a beauiful french home once owned by a famous country singer. She is the perfect setting for celebrations with closest family and friends. My office is in this building.
 
Stop in for a tour and see for yourself the charming romance of our venues tucked away by trees, but on the edge of bussle of The Woodlands.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment