Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Whole New Experience

So my first post EVER (excited!). Here goes...
I have been on a wedding crash course since August when I first started picking up gigs (while still getting my certification). I started as an intern of sorts for Dream With Me Event Planning working with Hailey. She had a lot going on in her life at the time and I took the weddings she had booked on my own. Luckily I'm a quick study so things went well. I covered this wedding as my first "big girl" event.
Ceremony @ La Torretta Resort
 
 
The Ceremony between Amanda and Clay was very touching and the weather could not have been better!
 
Reception @ La Torretta

 
The reception was beautiful in bright blue and chocolate brown. This was a party full of music, dancing and good times. The Bride and Groom had a great time dancing the night away until midnight. I really enjoyed this couple and wish them all the best!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment